Terms & Conditions: Bab Al Qasr
Please be aware that:
· Room rates are including actual tax and service charge, any change in government fees or taxes will be reflected in the final invoice
· Rates quoted will be charged by the hotel in AED
· Official hotel check-in time is 15:00hrs, check out time is 12:00hrs.
· Only the official hotel terms and conditions apply
General Terms and Conditions (details may vary per hotel, see above specific hotel information)
Scheduled bus provided from/to ADNEC; 1 bus from htoel to VIV MEA in the morning, 1 bus in the afternoon from VIV MEA to the hotel.
Rates are inclusive of 10% Service Charge, 6% tourism fee, 4% municipality fee, AED 15 municipality fee, 5% VAT per night.
Bed & Breakfast: Inclusive of international breakfast buffet in Artisan Kitchen Restaurant.
Inclusive of Wi-Fi internet connection throughout all guest rooms and public areas of the Hotel
Extra Bed is chargeable with a supplement of AED 200 per room per night, inclusive of breakfast.
Discounted transportation from/to Abu Dhabi International Airport can be arranged by Bab Al Qasr Hotel upon request at the following rates:
Mercedes S450: AED 350 net per vehicle/one way.
Lincoln: AED 275 net per vehicle/one way.
Mercedes E200, Audi 6: AED 200 net per vehicle/one way.
Discounted transportation from/to Dubai International Airport can be arranged by Bab Al Qasr Hotel upon request at the following rates:
Mercedes S450: AED 850 net per vehicle/one way.
Lincoln: AED 675 net per vehicle/one way.
Mercedes E200, Audi 6: AED 550 net per vehicle/one way.
· For individual reservation, guest to pay direct to hotel with credit card guarantee of one night room charge. Credit card provided is for guaranteed only and shall only be charged in case of cancellation or no show as per agreed policy
· Reservations are subject to room availability
· Room Cancellation 7 days prior to arrival date, there is no penalty charge.
· Room Cancellation between arrival date and 7 days prior to arrival, a penalty of equivalent to one (1) night room charge will apply
No show policy
· No show means failure to arrive at hotel on the day booked for arrival.
· Hotel to hold reservation until 24.00 hrs. of the day booked for arrival. For late night arrival with arrival flight information given to hotel, room will be kept three hours after flight landing time.
· If guest has not informed hotel of the change on arrival date, hotel can release booking and apply one (1) night room charge penalty.
· If guest arrives at a subsequent date, then guest will not be refunded for the date between scheduled and actual arrival
The performance of this agreement by either party, in part or in full, is subject to acts of God, war, Government regulations, disaster, acts of terrorism, strikes or threat of strikes, civil disorder, or any other emergency beyond the control of either party making it inadvisable, illegal, or impossible to provide the facilities or to hold the meeting or event. This contract may be terminated for any of the above reasons by written notice from one party to the other without incurring any cost.